Start with Schaul’s Swordfish Steaks
For the Swordfish:
- 4- 8 ounce Swordfish Steaks
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- Juice of 2 limes
- Juice of one orange
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- Salt and pepper
For the Salsa:
- 1 Pineapple, finely chopped
- 1 Mango, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, finely chopped
- ½ Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- Juice of one lime
In a Gallon Ziploc bag, combine olive oil, limejuice, orange juice, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper. Add Swordfish fillets and turn to coat. Marinate swordfish for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
While swordfish is marinating, make salsa. Place all ingredients for salsa in a bowl. Mix thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Brush and grease the rack of your grill. Remove the fish from marinade and grill, 5 minutes on the first side. Flip and grill an additional 3 to 4 minutes or until the fish flakes apart easily.
Serve immediately with pineapple mango salsa.
Yield: 4 servings